- External objectivity
- Expert status
- Established expertise
1. How Your Messaging Stacks Up
Defining Your UVP: What is your unique value proposition (UVP)? What product, service, experience, or benefit do you offer that no one else does?
Is Your Messaging Likeable? Does your marketing have the potential to win customers for life? Are you building brand loyalty through content marketing?
Does it Make Sense? Does your brand story sound believable? Is your tone consistent with your UVP? Do customers feel like they understand your brand immediately?
2. The Effectiveness of Your Cross-Channel Communications
- Whether your messaging and presence is consistent across channels
- Steps (and tools) you need to integrate your marketing across multiple digital mediums
- How well you've optimized for multiple consumer tools, including desktop, tablets, and smartphones
3. The Tools You Need
4. Why You're Not Meeting Your Metrics
- Landing Pages
- Lead Nurturing Workflows
- Social Media
5. Whether You Know Your Audience or Not
An inbound marketing consultant can assess your existing resources, and determine how well your buyer persona profiles align with the following factors:
- Your customer's language
- Typical web and content consumption habits
- Pain points and priorities